What should you expect from the course?
1.Before starting the physical training part of the programme you will be offered the chance to complete a three day food diary which your instructor will asses and discuss with you. Nutrition is a vital part of your success, with poor nutrition your body will lack the building blocks it needs to repair and strengthen.
2. An assessment with your instructor to ensure you are suitable for the programme and to prepare your body to get the maximum progress and benefit from it.
3.Small personal classes which involve exercises guided by your instructor followed by progress updates and diet management/life style discussion.
4. To be expected to complete the home work videos posted online for you to follow daily. The repetition of the physical part of the course it key to it’s incredible success.
5. An exercise kit including the equipment you will need to complete the programme both in sessions with your coach and at home.
6. Permanent access to the online course work to help you maintain your new stronger body.
7. The personal support of your instructor. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any aspect of the programme or book onto the programme, contact Anna Coe, the local programme coach – e mail email@example.com.