We’ve been extremely busy this Autumn and Winter at Buggyfit. Starting with the Baby Show at Sandown back in September, where we took ourselves off with other Buggyfit Trainers to spread the word about the work (and fun) we do. We got to meet lots of new Mums and Mums-to-be and are looking forward to seeing them and their new little ones at classes soon. During the same weekend Melissa was meeting new Mums at the Mum2Mum market in Surbiton chatting to the about benefits of Buggyfit. She also got to see some familiar faces as some of you were there picking up some bargains!
We got into the Halloween spirit in October and loved seeing you and your babies dressed up at classes for our Halloween week. Lots of silly games were played, Halloween treats eaten and we are looking forward to seeing lots of festive buggies or jolly jumpers as we edge ever closer to Christmas!
Our Holisitc Core Restore courses have been extremely successful with the evening class selling out in less than 12 hours!
We run courses where you can bring your baby with you as well as an evening course which is baby free. It is perfect for pregnant Mums, postnatal Mums as well as those of us who had our babies rather a long time ago!
Here is some of what you expect from the Holistic Core Restore Programme;
• A weekly class with like-minded women – everyone is in the same position
• Exercises to do at home that you simply follow on screen
• Nutritional guidance and support to maximise your body’s chance of recovery
• An instructor who has a close referral arrangement with a specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist who can help you if exercise alone isn’t the answer
• Your personal Holistic Core Restore® kit including all exercise equipment you need for the programme
• Regular contact with your coach between sessions to ensure that your adherence to the programme is high, this is how you get the results /outcome you paid for
• And whatever else we can think of that will help you on your journey back to pelvic floor and core confidence
Did you know that we have also teamed up with Gymboree in Surbiton? They are offering you and your little one a free trial in one of their award-winning classes. Not only that, they are offering an exclusive discount…50% off your first month! (Minimum sign up three months). We know you take an active and hands on approach to your fitness and as your child’s biggest role model, why not go along and share your love of physical activity, together with your little one. To book your free trial contact Gymboree Surbiton on 020 3609 8007 and don’t forgot to quote Buggyfit to be entitled to your exclusive discount!
We have loved the glorious winter mornings we’ve been experiencing over the last couple of weeks; beautiful sunshine, crisp air and stunning views. Thank you for wrapping you and your babies up warm to come and workout, we hope you feel as invigorated as we do after the class!
Our last class before Christmas is Wednesday 21st December and we will be back ready to work off any Christmas over- indulgences on Tuesday 3rd January!